nervous

mom05
on 9/20/10 4:23 pm
Hi, I am scheduled to have my surgery on Wednesday 09/22 and tomorrow on the 21st is my pre-op. I am getting so nervous, I know this is the right decision for me since I have battled with my weight for a long time. I have spoken to people and they tell me there is nothing to be nervous about, but just wondering if any of you felt the way I feel? I'm just a scardy cat when it comes to having surgery......
Tom C.
on 9/20/10 6:52 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Mom05 - I would be nervous if you weren't nervous. This is very normal.

If it mean anything, always know we will be here for you. Hopefully that will lessen 1 nerve.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
MaMa_M
on 9/20/10 9:25 pm - MI
In just a few hours it will all be behind you. Then you can begin your journey to a healthy you! Keep your eye on the prize...the rest will fall into place. Good Luck!
MaMa M

terryrow61
on 9/21/10 1:47 am - Garden Grove, CA

Hello Again
It is okay to be nervous. Your decision is right because you made this decision.  Dr. Zorn is awesome as well as the rest of the doctors at PBSMG.

Just think this time next week you will be on your amazing weight loss surgery (WLS) journey!

Keep us posted!
Terry

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

It sure is good C'ING LESS OF ME!

We could learn a lot from crayons: 
some are sharp, some are pretty, 
some are dull, some have weird names, 
& all are different colors....but they

ALL exist very nicely in the same box.

(Author Unknown)

ralphsgirl2
on 9/21/10 6:37 am
Good Luck tomorrow......................I wasn't nervous before my surgery, but, was more scared when i really thought about the fact that I wouldn't be able to eat the way I did before(which is what got me here in the first place)!  I lost 17lbs right away and I've lost 42lbs since July 7th.  ALL  my clothes are getting huge on me and I feel really really good.  I don't tire like i used to.  I've had being overweight all of my childhood and adult life.  You'll see.............what a great difference there will be when you completely change your eating habits.  Good luck on your journey, tomorrow is the first day of it   :-)

Margot
mom05
on 9/21/10 3:01 pm
Thank you to all of you for your support, it means alot to me and to know that I have this site as a support... Much appreciated. I will keep you posted
Tom C.
on 9/21/10 6:56 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
GOOD LUCK TODAY !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
mom05
on 9/22/10 3:33 am
mom05
on 9/22/10 3:34 am
Thanks Tom.... Leaving in 15 min for the hospital....
Tom C.
on 9/22/10 6:59 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
SO?????? HOW YA FEELING  ????

Tom

Most Active